The successful strategy game for iPhone and iPod Touch, Highborn was recently updated to support iOS4. The update also included several new features that were requested by the members of the community.
The update of Highborn is now available on the Apple App Store. It includes the following fixes and features:
* iOS 4 compatibility
* The option to skip viewing enemy 3D combat
* The option to disable combat spell display if no spells are currently available
* Performance enhancements in Map Mode
* The ability to restart a mission from the mission select screen
* Updates to several spell effect and combat environment graphics
* The ability to load a checkpoint or restart a mission from within combat
* Fixes a lockup in Mission 4: “The Brass Chef,” that was affecting some users
* Fixes a crash bug that can happen when receiving a phone call or quitting combat
President of Jet Set Games, Rade Stojsavljevic, said that this update for Highborn was all about addressing some of the feedback that they have received from the community, and that the players have been great about submitting suggestions to improve the game. He also stated that the game gets better with every update, and that they encourage everyone to give it a try over the holiday weekend.