AtomBlast HD will be available for free from the Apple App Store on the 6th of August, 2010, to celebrate the launch of this addictive strategy-puzzle game for the Apple iPad.
AtmoBlast HD for Apple iPad is an addictive game in which players take turns to place their colored atoms on the board, while trying to set up chain reactions in order to capture the atoms of their opponents and win the round.
Challenging Artificial Intelligent opponents are awaiting players in AtomBlast HD, as well as an entertaining multiplayer game mode, where you can have fun with your friends.
Features of AtomBlast HD include:
- Single player mode pitting the player against historic physicists Newton, Watt and Galilei
- Multi-player mode for up to four players
- 25 unique levels with limitless re-playability
- Special items that help (and hinder) success
- Atmospheric music, or play tracks from your own music library
- Tweet top scores - post your top score to Twitter and challenge your followers
Features Exclusive for the Apple iPad:
- Exclusive levels. 5 new levels tailored to the iPad's larger screen
- High Definition Graphics