From the Spanish Developer named Rendercode Games, the first indie racing game that will put avatars behind the wheel, has just been released on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for only 80 Microsoft Points.
The game which is titled "Avatar Racedrome" features: sixteen reversible racetracks, adaptive Artificial Intelligence competitors, championships, online multiplayer modes, optional autobrakes for an easy learning curve, and the ability to rewind in the race.
Description from the official website www.rendercodegames.com:
Take your avatar for a rollercoaster drive at the Racedrome!
Battle it out on twisty tracks with fierce computer opponents, or online over Xbox LIVE. Includes all the following features:
* 16 reversible race tracks
* Single player race, practice and championship modes
* 2-player split screen mode
* Online multiplayer for up to 8 players over Xbox LIVE and
* Adaptative AI that matches your skill level
* Optional autobrakes for an easy learning curve
* Ability to rewind up to 30 seconds in the race