The game development studio behind the likes of 2XL Supercross and 2XL ATV Offroad, 2XL Games, announced today the release of 2XL TrophyLite Rally for the iPhone and iPod Touch and 2XL TrophyLite Rally for the iPad on the Apple App Store.
The games are based on the real-world general tire Trophylite race series, and feature events like the BITD Bilek Silver State 300 and the General Tire Mint 400. Get ready to race your TrophyLite truck around corners and hairpin turns so intense you’ll forget it’s just a game.
Both 2XL TrophyLite Rally versions boast high-quality graphics and thrilling gameplay, along with Real Rewards, an incentive program that rewards high-scoring players with real-world coupons and prizes. TrophyLite Rally also offers head-to-head Wi-Fi and Bluetooth multiplayer capabilities. Race other players over your local network and keep tabs on the leader with Real Rewards leaderboards.
Other exciting features in 2XL TrophyLite Rally include:
* 15 different races including circuits, rallies and stages
* Off-road desert racing in the scenic Southwest
* Massive career mode and achievement system challenges you to unlock 100% of the skill-based goals in the game. Compare your trophies with your friends online
* 31 different TrophyLite trucks to race
* Auto-gas and invisible controls feature
* 1st and 3rd person camera views
* 5 preset control schemes including Responsive Tilt Steering
* Easy to pick up and play with innovative Steer Assist
* View profile statistics and leader boards at YourRealRewards.com
2XL TrophyLite Rally is available for only $7.99 on the Apple App Store. The iPad version is available for $9.99.