Paradox Interactive announced that Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is going to be available for half the price on Valve's Steam Platform. The game is also going to be free to play the whole weekend, to give players the ability to take a glimpse into the game.
Developed by Fatshark, the game continues to build up a great community, with the recent addition of dedicated servers and the new map. You can try out the game for free throughout the weekend by visiting store.steampowered.com/app/42120/.
The free weekend will continue until the 25th of July.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Features
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West rewards players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system.
- Recently added Dedicated servers per fan request
- Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites